The PIG SIG is back with a new name, Meeting after the Meeting. For many years, the PIG SIG would go to various resturants after the general meeting. It was an opportunity to talk with meeting attendees about the meeting topic, tech stuff or the news of the day.
In the new Cleveland State Student Center, there are several places open for Saturday dining. The Student Center is accross the street from The Main Classroom Building where the general meeting is. There is a bridge on the second floor of both buildings over East 22nd Street. Park your car once in the morning, attend the meeting and then have lunch.
Viking Marketplace is located on the second floor of the Student Center, conveniently off the Innerlink bridge. It features all you care to eat restaurant dining designed to give the maximum variety. From traditional comfort food to vegetarian, you will experience state-of-the-art dining choices, including:
- Mongolian Grills - create your own or try the featured entrée of the day
- Hearth Stone Oven - pizza, calzones, pasta and toasted subs
- The Grill - freshly grilled favorites hot off the grill
- Sandwich Box - create your own sandwich from a variety of breads, deli meats, toppings and more
- Homestyle - variety of your favorite homestyle entrees
Viking Marketplace also offers a daily selection of soups and chilis, extensive beverage selection, in-house baked desserts, and a create your own salad bar. Viking Marketplace accepts cash and credit cards. Lunch is $7.50.
Down on the first floor of the Student Center, there are two retail establishments
Atrium Café (opening soon) - the Atrium Café features local Cleveland favorites. Start your morning off right with local Phoenix Coffee and Bialy’s Bagels. The Atrium Café also offers fresh deli sandwiches, pastries and much more! Saturday: 9am – 2pm
Bar Uno (open) is also on the first floor of the Student Center, with convenient street access off East 22nd Street. Bar Uno features:
- Uno original Deep Dish Pizza
- Flatbread pizza
- Large selection of Beer including Great Lakes Beer
- Gluten Free and Vegetarian Menu Options
As the first Bar Uno on a college campus, Cleveland State is excited about this new dining concept. Customers can enjoy their favorite Uno dish while watching their favorite team on one of their many flatscreen TVs.